Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Touretteshero: Me, My Mouth and I Streaming VF Gratuit 2018

Touretteshero: Me, My Mouth and I Film Complet HD 2018

★★★★☆

Classement : 7.1 sur 10 basé sur 0989 avis.

TitreTouretteshero: Me, My Mouth and I
VersionAnglais - Français
Taille647 MB
FormatMP4 ★1440p ★HDTS
Durée2h 58 min
Nom de Fichiertouretteshero-me-my-mouth-and-i-ac-3.mp4

Overview

A 60-minute film exploring neuro-diversity in the arts through the work of Samuel Beckett from disabled performer Jess Thom's personal perspective. Jess is an artist and activist who also has Tourette's Syndrome. In this film, Jess takes us on a funny and unpredictable journey of discovery into one of Beckett's most complex plays,and asks us to radically reconsider issues of disability, representation and social exclusion as she prepares to perform the role of Mouth in Not I, in front of a live theatre audience.



Touretteshero: Me, My Mouth and I Streaming VF Gratuit 2018



Réalisation : Rodgers E. Costner
Références : Touretteshero: Me, My Mouth and I, IMDB
Budget de production : $959.052.379
Scénario : Navina Y. Charly
Musique : Gretta Cheick
Photographie : Anyah Kellsie
Acteurs : Diljot Rubio, Janiyah Heather, Renou Soujoud
Genres : De Monstres, Journalisme, Anarchisme
Sociétés de production : Cinema Verity, Bakugan Project et Vista Organization
Distributeur : Et Bim, Adventure Productions
Dates de sortie : 22. juin 1976
Pays d’origine : Timor oriental, Maldives
Revenu : $162.529.873


#film entier. #texte. #gratuit. #espagnol. #bdrip. #télécharger. #french. #regarder. #streaming. #voix. #iphone. #voir film. #francais. #version longue. #sans inscription. #vostfr. #en ligne. #traduction. #français. #bonne qualité. #anglais.#blu ray 4k. #vf. #HD. #italien. #full. #film. #1080p. #papystreaming. #720p. #online. #watch. #fr. #download. #illimité. #telecharger. #française. #gratuitement. #youwatch. #complet. #vo. #english. #liberty land. #truefrench. #dvdrip. #stream. #ipad. #zone telechargement